Happy Birthday TO ME!!!
I am 33 today... how in the world did that happen?! YIKES! I was a little bummed but ya know what I have done a lot more than people at 33 & happy as hell to have made it this far. No not married, nope! No babies! But I did move to Florida by myself, established a huge friend and network base here, grew my career x5, and started this amazing business of mine that is doing fabulously. I have traveled, been on TV and published over 150 online articles! Not too shabby!
So...Here are 33 other things you may not know about me:
- I moved to Florida from south Jersey in 2013 for multiple reasons one being the weather, I hate the cold and loathe the snow.
- I have a Masters Degree in elementary education that I never really used.
- I have a Pomeranian named Stella who is 13-ish. I rescued her in 2011. She's still super sassy!
- I do not have a filter and say things as I see them, sometimes it can be a little harsh but it's never my intention to be!
- I hate the post office, gives me anxiety... like sweating in every crevice nerves!
- I'm really bad at parking, and if I have to pull into a spot on the right instead of left it gives me even more anxiety.
- I love white tee shirts, toothbrushes and Christmas... like more than most people should. Another obsession is Disney World, it's the place I go to get lost. I relate a ton to Elsa.
- I always have put career in front of having a family, not sure if it's for me in this lifetime yet but I know right now it is not the time. I have gotten ok with "whatever God wants for me is what I will be happy with" mindset!
- I love kids though! I have a godson named Mason who also has a sister named Taylor who live in NJ. Most of my NJ friends are settled down with kids... nothing else to do there really!
- I work full time as an account manager for The Hartford Insurance where I manage a $25M+ book of group benefits business for the state of Florida. I travel a lot for work.
- I also work with Market America promoting and selling their amazing products and services that I fell in love with the last year (products linked in the "fav products" scroll on main page"
- I work out because I have to. I like it sometimes but would mostly rather drink wine and eat tacos.
- I'm a little OCD and very type A.
- I love planners, like the ones that you write in. I can't use my phone to keep me in check!
- I have a girl crush on Jessica Simpson and Sophia Bush.
- Justin Timberlake is my #1 star crush.
- I do my own toes and nails every two weeks. Its my "me time" while binging girly shows.
- I feel like One Tree Hill can relate to any and everything you're going through in life. I associate closest to Brooke Davis.
- I am a Christian, I go to Grace Family Church in Tampa and I read a bible passage or two before bed every night.
- My dream is to own a wine and clothing boutique specializing in shopping events and wine tasting. TBH I really want a vineyard.
- "I don't believe in the Republican or Democratic Party, I just believe in parties.) -Samantha Jones (& me)
- My eye brows are bleach blonde and if I don't color them in you would never know they're there!
- The first thing I notice on a guy is teeth, second is shoes.
- I was a cheerleader for 12 years and was a softball pitcher for 6.
- I love camping! Like the real deal pitch a tent - baby wipes & dry shampoo kinda camping!
- In the shower I have to have all my bottles facing out towards the tub so they can "see".
- Growing up I swore sharks lived in the drain of my pool, I'm deathly afraid! #1 fear.
- I have a slight fear of abandonment. Ok it's a big fear... I hide it well with wine and running.
- I'm a real good first mate! I can anchor and work a boat pretty well!
- My parents have a condo at the jersey shore and it's a wonderful past time of mine (Wildwood NJ, not where Jersey shore was filmed).
- I hate my voice. It's super Jersey and nasal hence why I don't do a lot of videos.
- I got LASIK last year and was the best decision I ever made.
- It's my goal to get to NYFW & Paris Fashion Week.