Dear future partner,
We’re excited to invite you to be a part of our Summer 2017 Style event which will be hosted at Southern Brewing & Winemaking in Seminole Heights Tampa! On May 21st, 2017, 11:30am. We’re taking a Sunday to celebrate style and community, while paying it forward.
Our goal is to provide women with the experience of styling and profiling, as well as self-image inspiration. We will be showcasing a Style Demonstration by VStylist’s Owner & Expert Wardrobe Fashion Stylist, Tamy Lugo. Attainable fashions from the VStyle Shop in collaboration with the fashion editor of Style My Mind Blog Jenn Andrelczyk. Tamy Lugo has hosted style segments in local TV stations such as ABC & Fox13. She has also been recognized as the most popular fashion stylist in Tampa Bay by CBS.
We are looking for some local businesses to collaborate with. Here are some benefits to being a Summer Style Brunch partner:
- A gratuitous mention on all of our social media sites
- You’ll become a VStylist Partner for 1 month, to include 2 branded blog posts
- Distribution of promotional material from your business in Swag bags
- Support to 2 fantastic Non-profit organizations:
- The Mavuno Project = A group of people who want to show the LOVE of God through Missions, Community Outreach and Women’s Ministry. Currently raising awareness on anti-human trafficking. The Alpha House of Tampa = Offers homeless pregnant women with safe housing and the tools they need to become self-sufficient and responsible parents. Last year, 105 mothers and their 119 children were provided emergency shelter along with an array of services targeted at improving life skills and employability. 100% of ticket revenue will go to these two wonderful organizations!
Please reach out to our contacts above if you would like to get involved with our event!
Thank you in advance for your time & generosity!
VStylist & Style My Mind